Instead of walking today, I:
- cleaned out the closet–half-pantry, half-everything-drawer–that holds the family together (literally–we keep the glue and tape in there too).
- made appointments.
- spent way too much time online.
- watched Charlie Rose’s entire interview with Syria’s President Assad.
- worked on more homework than usual with my son.
- picked up my husband from his class so he wouldn’t have to stand on two train rides (with his sore back).
- attended a committee meeting.
- debated the use of Ball canning jars as drinking glasses with my family.
- watched American Masters about Billie Jean King on PBS. (I, of course, remember watching her tennis games on television as a child, but did not know much about her. I’ve got to say, she’s an interesting person, and it’s a fascinating portrayal that I highly recommend.)
I’ll get back to walking tomorrow. I will need to plan on less screen time though.